If you confuse love with imprisonment, it is because of the guy who wants to control you even the clothes that you wear. You are involved in a problem that you must leave NOW! A possessive boyfriend turns to be toxic for a relationship and always tends to be dominant in nature.
This result in any relationship dragged forcefully into a vicious circle of jealousy and hatred. If you feel anxious, worried and above all, feel that it is ceasing to be you, take these signs into account to find a solution:
1. Obsessive jealousy: If your boyfriend is jealous whenever you meet and greet your friends and relatives and wants you to give your time to only him, this can be looked at as being obsessively jealous. This will ruin your relations with others too.
2. Controlling Attitude: In this case, there is always a desperate need for your boyfriend to control you. He wants to know the estimate of your each and every minute. Also, he will want to decide what type of clothes you should wear and whom you should be with.
3. Constant Questioning: He will question you about each and every detail which leads to disrespect your dignity many times.
4. Changing your likes and dislikes: Many possessive guys will not accept you and your likes/dislikes. They will want you to change according to their comfort and accept their likes/dislikes.
5. Dominating even in front of family and friends: If at all you visit your friends and family along with your guy. He will try to control you by showing he captivates nature ordering you to do as he says.
6. Make you adopt his habit: He won’t be ready to change his bad habits and make you accept the way he adapts it.
7. Blaming you for being addictive: He will always try to cover his mistakes and bad habits by blaming you and telling you how much he loves you.
8. Changing personality: He will make you change your hobbies and personality. Trying to mold you how he likes with expressing only his right on you and your life.
9. Try to assault by physical/verbal actions: He will lose control over his temper over time and will try to physically or verbally assault you creating a big dilemma for your relationship.
10. Abusing in anger: Short temper leads to abuse you verbally if he finds anything appropriate and fishy. So these are the signs showing the invasion of possessiveness in your boyfriend. One should be aware of these kinds of behavior and their over-controlling nature. The foundation of any relationship lies in trust. This kind of nature shows that there is no existence of trust and faith. If you need to talk to someone about your problems without worrying about your information being disclosed we highly suggest you use some chat line numbers for you to talk. Because that’s what you need in order to realize.
Your partner has a constant doubt about you were dating someone else and betraying him, even if you love him completely and won’t cheat him in any situation. So there should be clarity of giving equal freedom and having faith in each other before you began a serious relationship where you wish to see the future with no emotional stress.