Trust, respect, love and care are the pillars of any relationship be it a husband-wife or girlfriend and boyfriend and the lack of even any one of them give rise to jealousy.
- Anger, sadness, displeasure and revulsion are the forms of emotion, one expresses his jealousy. It is just live fire in the dense forest.
- Once it gets inherited can’t be eradicated easily and causes doubts about their partners and fears. Jealousy can be of varying degree ranging from mild to severe form leading to break up or more severe outputs.
Some of the key reasons which give rise to jealousy are:
In a relationship jealousy mainly inherits when the person has a deep urge for someone else’s possession about his partner. People get over possessed about their partner when they see their partner talking or spending a little time with an opposite sex either at the workplace or at a social gathering.
Insecurity is one of the biggest ingredients which give rise to jealousy. Many a time it happens when a person feels insecure and questions or doubts the feeling of his partner which gives rise to jealousy.
Another main reason for jealousy is fear. A person has fear in his mind of losing his partner. Many a time a person bears a negative perception for his partner that if she gets someone more intelligent, smart and a well-settled guy then definitely I am going to lose her.
In this cut-throat era, everyone is starving in the race of perfection. Because of which even they fail to save their relationship from jealousy. In between a girlfriend-boyfriend or husband-wife competition arises because of several reasons like:
- Unmatched Income: Usually it happens that one of the partners has a higher income in comparison to the other one because of which the other one gets irritated which further takes the form of jealousy.
- Matchless Couple: Also when one is too beautiful or handsome and remains possessive about his partner wherever they go. The person bears a doubt that might be her beauty can please or lure someone else, etc.
- Unparalleled Standard of Living: When a person fails to maintain the living standard as expected then the partner gets jealous. Also happens when one belongs to an affluent family and the other one not that affluent comparably leading to frequent grudges eventually ends at jealousy.
- Chronic Jealousy: It may happen that the person has been born and brought up in such an environment that he was deeply influenced by the negativities then it may lead to lifelong jealousy.
These are some of the prime reasons for jealousy in your boyfriend. So read the reasons mind them and save your precious relation from this dreaded behavioural attribute before it gets too late to be corrected. Once you’ll learn the golden rules of relationship surely your relationship is going to blossom forever.